Thursday 2 November 2017

Sweet November love


Hello, everybody,

I don't know about you, but I am travelling these days in my lovely country
and we tried to find the most amazing places to visit and take pics of course.
I made sure I packed my fall looks which of course include pleated skirts and
colours like mustard and burgundy and much more.
This lovely spot right here is called "the tunnel of love". It is actually
an old railway which is now no longer in use and the trees have formed a
lovely crown over it.
It is quite difficult to find, but Waze was a big help :)
Enjoy bits of Romania and my fall looks of course :)!
For amazing landscapes from the road, you can follow my personal Instagram account.

Skirt: random / Shoes: romanian producer / Bag: Tommy Hilfiger / Jacket: Primark / Sweater: Koton















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment